Actress Shraddha Arya, known for her role in Kundali Bhagya, was recently spotted in the city wearing a stunning off-shoulder floral dress.
The shutterbugs captured her post-salon glow, which was unmissable. While her fans couldn’t stop admiring her beauty, netizens were quick
Also read | First birthday of Lianna | Gurmeet and Debina’s daughter.
to body-shame her and asked her to stop dressing like a Barbie if she didn’t have the perfect figure.
It’s unfortunate that netizens resort to such nasty comments and pass personal judgement on actors’ appearances. However, Shraddha
Arya has come a long way and overcome all the judgement around her to reach commendable heights. She is one of the most popular
Also read | Gum hai kisi ka pyar ma | Virat is upset | Sai Satya marriage |
actresses on television and has become a household name through her role as Preeta in Kundali Bhagya.
Although she plays the role of a mother on television, her Instagram posts show that she believes in embracing herself in every size
and shape. It’s essential to stop judging and shaming actresses for their body appearance and accept them as human beings, including their body changes as they age.
Also read | Aryan Khan viral photo | Aryan Khan and Annaya panday.
Shraddha Arya’s popularity is a testament to her talent and hard work. She is undoubtedly one of the most gorgeous actresses in the industry.
Also her fans continue to admire her for her beauty and skills. It’s time to celebrate actresses for their talent and accomplishments rather than scrutinizing their appearance.
- Who is Chad Gallagher — Jim Bob Duggar’s PR person mentioned in the Shiny Happy People docuseries
- Kyle Richards shares update on Kathy Hilton feud after mini family reunion
- Dolores Catania warns Melissa Gorga to ‘sleep with one eye open’ during RHONJ reunion
- The Challenge star Ashley Mitchell reacts to Season 39 cast rumors
- Shannon Beador poses with David Beador and RHOC fans have questions